By Pastor Samuel Saibu, Co-Founder/ Senior Pastor at TCOLG
A man shall be satisfied with good, by the fruit of his mouth (Prov.12:14b), this means what you say to yourself, of yourself shall become the reality of your life. Also, in Proverb 18:20, the Scripture says, "A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth;
and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled: you are what you say you are". If you vocalize the wording of this Psalm, and appropriate all the privileges and benefit therein to yourself you shall reap the harvest. Therefore, pray this daily prayer daily and believe that the words of God is forever settled. It will accomplish the purpose of which its being said and you will begin to experience uncommon miracles and deliverances in your life.
PRAYING PSALM 91
(1) He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Prayer: I (mention your name) am a dweller of the secret place of the most high, I reside
under the shadow of the Almighty: No evil shall ever befall me in Jesus name.
(2) I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Prayer: I attest that the Lord God is my refuge, fortress, and my
Confidence, nothing shall cause me to be afraid in the name of Jesus.
(3) Surely, he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Prayer: The Lord Almighty shall surely deliver me from the snare of the fowler and the
noisome pestilence in the name of Jesus.
(4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Prayer: The Almighty God shall cover me with His feathers, and under the protection of
his wings shall I go forth, and his presence shall be my defense in the name of Jesus.
(5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day.
Prayer: In the name of Jesus, I shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, and arrow
that flies by day shall not touch me in the name of Jesus
(6) Nor for the pestilence that walked in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasted at noonday.
Prayer: The pestilences that walks in the day shall not come near me,
and the destruction that wasted at noonday, shall not stop at my dwelling in the name of
(7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Prayer: By the special grace of God, a thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand
at my right hand; but no evil shall come near me in the name of Jesus.
(8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Prayer: Only with my eyes shall I behold and see the reward of the wicked; but I shall
not partake of their evil in Jesus name.
(9) Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation.
Prayer: Because I have made the Almighty God my habitation, and Lord Jesus my refuge It shall always be well with me in the name of Jesus.
(10) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Prayer: There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling in
the name of Jesus. The wind from the four corners of the world shall carry evil away
from me in Jesus name.
(11) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Prayer: The Lord shall command His angels to watch over me and protect me from all
harm, and my life shall be enveloped with an impenetrable edge in the name of Jesus.
(12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Prayer: the angels of God shall bear me up in their hands to protect me from stumbling,
and every trap of my enemies in the name of Jesus
(13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Prayer: I shall prevail over all my enemies, I shall tread upon the lion and adder, and the
young lion and dragon shall I trample under my feet. All those standing against my
progress and advancement shall fall before me in the In the name of Jesus
(14) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
Prayer: The Lord shall deliver me from all evil; and cause my head to be lifted up in the
name of Jesus.
(15) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
Prayer: The Lord will answer me whenever I call upon Him, He will not forsake me in the
time of trouble and He will magnify his glory in my life in the name of Jesus.
(16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Prayer: The Lord shall satisfy me with long life, peace, joy, prosperity and establish me in his salvation in the name of Jesus.
Pastor Samuel Saibu,
Co-Founder/ Senior Pastor at TCOLG