By Pastor Samuel Saibu, Co-Founder/Senior Pastor of TCOLG
Friday September 3rd Prayer Meeting
Text: Ps. 106:32-33; Nu. 20:2-12
They angered him also at the waters of strife,
so that it went ill with Moses for their sakes: instruction of God. The Scripture attested of him as the humblest person on the face of the earth (Num.12:3). When God called him, his destiny was to lead the Israelites: his People, whom God had used him to liberate from Egyptian captivity after 430years to the promised land. The duration of the journey was not supposed to be more than forty days. However, destiny destroyer managed to extend the forty day’s journey to forty years. The destiny destroyer attacked Moses from all angles, the destiny destroyer stirs up the mixed multitude among the people that he led out of the Egyptian bondage against him, and even the people that were close to him. They began to attack his good intentions, his spiritual and prophetic integrity, and his call. It was the destiny destroyers relentless pandering, bickering, murmuring, nagging and baseless accusation that finally caused Moses to make mistake. The scripture says, Moses’ spirit was provoked, and this cause him to make mistake. The mistake robbed him of his destiny of getting to the promised land. This was Moses of whom God spoke thus, “my servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses? “(Numbers 12:7-8)
The destiny destroyer was somehow managed to provoke him, and caused him to offend God. If the Mighty Moses could fall victim to the manipulation of destiny destroyer, you and I need to pray seriously. We need to do our due diligent to watch and pray ceaselessly so that we will not fall into the trap of the destiny destroyer in the mighty name of Jesus.
Prayer: Please pray these prayer points, they are just an introductory line: you can add to them as you are being led by the spirit of God. I pray that Holy Spirit will help you to pray effectively and destroy every avenue the destiny destroyer might be contemplating on using to gain entrance into your life in the name of Jesus.
1. Lord from this day onward give me the grace to turn unto you when the people turn on me, and against me, let me not engage in any unprofitable disputation that leads to conflict and confusion in the name of Jesus.
2. Almighty God, immunize me against being moved against your word in the name of Jesus. Sharpen my discernment against every Satanic manipulations and subtlety in the name of Jesus.
3. Almighty God, shield me from every arrow of anger and darts of provocation targeted against me, frustrated every destiny destroyer device that is operating in my life in the name of Jesus.
4. Lord you have final authority over every work of your hand, your original destiny for my life must stand, and manifest for your glory in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord you are a consuming fire God, release your consuming fire upon every destiny destroyer in operation in my life in the name of Jesus.
6. Psalms 24:7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors;
and the King of glory shall come in.By the power and the authority in the name of Jesus, I command every embargo over my destiny to be lifted and removed permanently in the name of Jesus. My destiny 3X: Awake, awake, awake, shine, shine, shine and begin to manifest now, begin to blossom right now in the name of Jesus
7. Psalms 89:20 -I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
Almighty God, just as you found David and made him your own by your holy oil.
so also, have you found me by the covenant of the blood of Jesus at Calvary, let your hands be established in my life, and strengthen me with your almighty power to fulfil my destiny in the name of Jesus.
May Lord God Almighty incline His ears to your prayers and honor all your request to the magnification of name and glory in your life in Jesus name, Amen.
Pastor Samuel Saibu, Co-Founder/Senior Pastor of TCOLG