By Pastor Samuel Saibu, Co-Founder/ Senior Pastor at TCOLG
My heart goes out to those who have lost one love ones to the current wicked pandemic, I pray that The Lord God of all comfort, will comfort them all in Jesus name. My prayer goes out also, to all those who are battling these evil diseases as well. I send the word of deliverance, life, and divine healing to all in the name of Jesus.
The Scripture attests that the word of God heals all sort of illnesses, and delivers from destruction. “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”Psalm107:20.
Therefore, I pray that all those who need to be delivered from this Covid-19 and the likes be delivered in Jesus. Now, I want to admonish all of the dwellers of this earth, that we should do our utmost best to reconcile with our maker. We have to make peace with Him. He created us, He loves us, and He is ready to answer us whenever we call on Him. He created the world (Psalm 24), and He knew everything that will happen in this world during our individual lifespan. In Ecclesiastes 1:9, the bible says “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.”
COVID-19 is not new to God. It is not the first pandemic to come into this world, nor will it be the last. Let's look at the facts, within the last 100 years or so there have been about six or seven pandemic occurrences according to CDC data:
· There was one pandemic in 1918.
· 1930-flu Pandemic
· 1957-1958-H2N2 virus pandemic
· 1968 H3N2 virus pandemic
· 2009 H1N1 pandemic
· 2020 COVID-19
This is not the list of all past pandemic occurrences by any means, but just to give us an idea of the truth of Ecc.1:9.
Whatever may be the level of our experience with COVID-19, either a survival of it or you have not been infected so far; let us try to protect ourselves against the evil COVID-19. Prevention is always better than cure and the best preventive measure against all forms of infirmities is SPIRITUAL INOCULATION THROUGH PRAYER.
Thank God, who has enabled the scientist to come up with a vaccine now. May God continue to bless them with more wisdom, and divine insight into breakthrough discoveries in Jesus name. However, there has always been many spiritual vaccines in the Bible.
There was a King in the Bible, he was sick, and God sent a Prophet to inform him that he would not survive the sickness, and he would die. The King upon hearing the bad news, got up, turned and faced the wall of his house, and began to pray to God to intervene, and spare his life. He reminded God how he had served Him, and loved to honor Him. Behold, before the prophet could exit the compound of the King, God answered the King’s petition for an extended life. God told the prophet to turn around. Then told the King that he had heard his prayer and He would add fifteen more years to the King’s life. Isaiah 38:1-5.
In Psalm 91:14-16, He says He will deliver those who love Him, and call upon His name.
He promised to answer their prayers. He will be with them in time of trouble.
In whatever trouble they might be in, He will deliver them. He will honor them and will extend their lives. There is no vaccine that is better than this.
Let us Pray:
1. Lord I praise you for who you are, I bless your holy name for your faithfulness. I thank you that you are not a man to lie but your words are yea and amen.
2. Lord I thank you because you never changed, as you were from the beginning of time, so you are today; and I am so grateful that there is nothing you cannot do.
3. Lord I love you, and all hope is in you; I believe in your mercy and your goodness, and that is why I am calling on you now, please hear me in Jesus name.
4. Almighty God, you have preserved me this far from the prevailing pandemic, now many new traits of covid-19 are springing up; I want you to inoculate me with the blood of Jesus, so that I will be divinely immunized against any form of viruses, sickness and afflictions in Jesus name.
5. Everlasting Father, as you harkened unto the prayer of King Hezekiah, and healed him from his illness, heal me too, and divinely inoculate me against this pandemic or others in the name of Jesus.
6. Father God, you promised that when I call you will answer, I am calling on you now for a divine inoculation of Holy Ghost fire: shoot it into my arm, and let its fire consume every family of covid-19 that comes in contact with me in the name of Jesus.
7. Almighty father, you promised to satisfy those who loves you with long life. I love you. Give me a long healthy life to praise and serve you; let none of this covid-19 truncate my life in the name of Jesus.
8. Lord I believe that you have heard me, and you have honored my prayers. I thank you and I will testify for all to know that you are a prayer answering God. Amen.
Pastor Samuel Saibu,
Co-Founder/ Senior Pastor at TCOLG